TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE PURCHASE OF TICKETS & MEMBERSHIPS
The following terms and conditions apply to all performance, events, workshops and memberships purchased directly with Nonsuch Studios via our website (www.nonsuchstudios.co.uk), our box office agent (nonsuchstudios.online.red61.co.uk), over the phone or in person for events at Nonsuch Studios (92 Lower Parliament Street, Nottingham, NG1 1EH).
These do not apply to bookings at third party venues where Nonsuch Studios may be touring to, please contact the venue for their own terms.
- Tickets are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of Nonsuch Studios. Full details are available on request.
- Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- All tickets, merchandise and other items available to purchase on this website are subject to availability.
- All information is correct at the time of purchase. Occasionally it is necessary to make changes to performances, for example a change of artist or the start time or date of an event. Nonsuch Studios reserves the right to make these changes without prior notification or obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets. We will make every endeavour to contact customers in advance to advise of any changes.
- Nonsuch Studios reserves the right to change prices, for example introduce discounts, without prior notification. Offers or discounts will not be applied to previously purchased tickets or other items.
- Nonsuch Studios reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of Nonsuch Studios.
- Nonsuch Studios may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- Available concessions cannot be altered after purchase or added to a booking after a purchase has been made.
- We regret that tickets cannot be refunded after purchase. Nonsuch Studios cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen. Nonsuch Studios reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
- Tickets must not be resold. This includes the resale of tickets for profit, in which circumstances Nonsuch Studios reserves the right to cancel the booking or refuse admission without notice and without being obliged to refund monies. If a performance is sold out, you may be able to return your tickets so that we may be able to resell your ticket. This would incur a £2 administration fee per ticket.
- If you would like to exchange your tickets for a different performance of the same production, we can provide an exchange subject to availability and the discretion of Nonsuch Studios. This service is offered at a rate of £2 per ticket.
- Membership & Scheme purchases both for regular classes (termly and block bookings) and Nonsuch Studios’ Friends and Membership schemes are non-refundable after purchase and credit cannot be issued for any benefits not utilised in the period the membership is valid. Benefits cannot be rolled over into any subsequent membership purchase.
- Workshop bookings, regular outreach sessions, residencies, youth theatre, CPD or other outreach based event cannot be refunded under any circumstance unless the event is fully booked and another individual takes on your committed place.
- Tickets are sold subject to Nonsuch Studios's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. Please note that changes to the cast for a performance (including any star casting) will not entitle customers to a refund.
- Donations made to Nonsuch Studios via our box office or online systems are non-refundable.
- Ticket Purchases and COVID-19:
a. This clause is in action for performances taking place until 31st March 2023
b. In the unfortunate event of a future production/performance being cancelled due to Covid-19, we will automatically offer you: an exchange to a different production/performance (if available); theatre credit (to be used on a future production at Nonsuch Studios, available for 12 months), a full refund or the option to donate to Nonsuch Studios.
c. If you are unable to attend a performance due to displaying Covid-19 symptoms, we will be able to offer you theatre credit, valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
d. If you are unable to attend for any other reason, we are unable to offer a refund. Credit may be offered,
but will be assessed on a case by case basis (dependent on the circumstances).
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron's own food and drink are also prohibited (patron's own food and drink are permitted in workshop environments).
- Nonsuch Studios accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- The Ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and Nonsuch Studios reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- If a performance is rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered tickets to the rescheduled performance, equivalent to the face value of the ticket.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
- The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
- Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable Nonsuch Studios to eject you from the venue.
- For web and telephone sales for non-date related products (i.e. gift vouchers and merchandise but not tickets), a customer will have 7 days in which to cancel the item and the box office will provide a refund.
Nonsuch Studios is a trading name of Nonsuch Theatre Limited, a registered charity in England and Wales. Company No. 08821450. Charity No. 1199099. VAT No. GB322830919. Traded services provided by Nonsuch Studios Trading Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Nonsuch Theatre Limited: Company No. 14125308.